Training Running at Sarawak



Last week, I've to attend closing SUKMA 2016 event at Sarawak. One of my plan is to running at the course.
On last day (Monday), I've decided to run from my hotel (Abell Hotel) through route and beside the Kuching Waterfront.


Honestly, the route is not very hard but I don't push hard as I need stamina for back home. The scene is nice as I've look at the river.
I've stop at some road as I've found a banner for marathonkuching.com . Wish I could join the event but it is impossible for me as it is far away from my place and I don't have budget to go Sarawak for running.

My distance is 3.61 kilometer within the duration 30:38 minutes and average pace is 8:29 minutes.


It is my first time running far away from my place. Before this I just running at Melaka and the farthest is border Melaka and Negeri Sembilan. 

That's all for today. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.