Average Half Marathon Times by World Masters Athletics Organization



I'm not ready yet on half marathon but I think it is good to share this information as a motivational. This is the table Average Half Marathon Times by World Masters Athletics Organization (WMA) and the USA Track and Field Masters Long Distance Running Committee to benchmark their athletes.



Based on the table, the average time for my age (38.7) is around 2:01:37. I don't think I could reach the time. It shows that I need to have 5:47 min/km to reach that time.
My Personal Best Time is around 7.++ and it is far away. 

Okay, the timing is just for motivational only and I'm runner for health. Not to win.So, my target is to try compete in half marathon next year. Don't care about timing. I just want to participate and finish it. That's all.
For those competitor runner, maybe the table is good for your reference.
To know your pace, try this pace calculator . Before try your first 'Half-Marathon' , learn some basic thing from the book below 



 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.