Participate in Fit Malaysia - FM Run Melaka 2016

I just found the event at Melaka on April. The best part is the event is 'FREE'. The event called Fit Malaysia - FM Run Melaka 2016 organized by Youth and Sport Malaysia Ministry in conjunction with Rainbow Jersey Events.

All participation that finish the run will be given food snack, medal and certificate (E-certificate). The flag off time is on April 10, 2016 (Sunday) on 7.30 am. The location is Beringin Recreational Park, Masjid Tanah, Melaka.
There's 3 category; 5km open, 10km men open and 10km women open. They not provide jersey, only bib that need to be collected at Rakan Muda Complex, Lot 117, Air Hitam, Jalan Mukim Lendu, Melaka, 78000 Alor Gajah on 8th April 2016 from 9.00 am-6.00 pm or 9th April 2016 from 9.00 am - 6.00 pm. Okay, I've participate in 10km open. Hopefully this event could boost my stamina and pace before the Melaka Heritage City Half Marathon event. OO. this event don't have any prize money (if I'm not wrong) but it still good for me to get experience.
This event also means that I will going crazy as on April I've 2 event and also 1st May. It looks hard but like Nike slogan 'Just Do It'. In this event I won't push hard, just try to keep pace and consistency running. Maybe I need to get around 8:30 minute per kilometer and could finish the 10km in 83 minutes. If you want to participate in this event Registered online at http://rjevents.com.my/

No comments

Powered by Blogger.