Melaka Heritage City Half Marathons collection time



For those who participate in Melaka Heritage City Half Marathon Runners, the date of race kit collection as below :-
Add caption


Date : April 17 (Sunday) and April 23 (Saturday)
Time : 9am - 5pm
Location : Melaka Worderland Theme Park and Resort (Main entrance)

COllect your race kit by presenting confirmation letter , IC or passport .

I've participate in some race and I think showing IC is enough. A bit lazy to print the confimation letter. 
Anybody participate in this event? Good luck.

I think I will collect on April 17 if there's no others appoinment or outstation.

This event will be my longest distance as I've never tried more than 10 kilometer before. It will be challenge and I hope I could clock below 2 hours. Wish me luck to get this medal



No comments

Powered by Blogger.