Another 10 kilometer , pickup racekit for PMM Color Run 2016

Today, I just completed another 10 kilometer training. It is a week running before the PMM Color Run 2016 that being held on 27th February 2016.
Before that, I've test my pace at Taman Botanikal Ayer Keroh last Friday as I want to look the faster I could run. The distance is only 5.34 kilometer and I've clocked 43:27 minutes with average pace 8:08 min/km.

On Sunday, I've running 10.47 kilometer around my village. I just clock 1:33:03 hour for 10.47 kilometer distance which is average pace is 8:53 min/km. It is good time but I've target to reach around 1:10:00 for 10 kilometer. Hopefully, I could achieve it over 2 years. The running not really consistent as I've walk about 4 times. But this is training and the event is really different. I hope that I could finish the PMM Color Run below 1:10:00 .Pray for me to achieve it.
I just pickup the race kit at Politeknik Merlimau. Honestly, it is funny as the t-shirt is so simple but I know as this is non professional event. I'll accept it. The t-shirt maybe can't become a good collection but I hope the medal is worthy.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.