Coming back after a month rest

Last Sunday, I'm started new chapter of running. It is first run after getting rest for Ramadhan and to make my ankle healthy. In this week, I just jogging around my housing place. It is a long time since last time I've running at this route as I'm scared of dog and running at the track.
Illustration picture only


My jogging time started at 7.00 am and it took around 29:24 minutes which took 3.09 kilometers. The pace for this distance is 9:32 min/km (based on Runkeeper statistic). It is not a good time and I've been walking about 5 times but it is still good as a starter. This time, I've started slowly at aroudn 10:20 min/km and begin faster after 1 km. My heart began fast and I just keep my pace. Still need much work to do as I've target to participate in amateur running event. I'm aim to run an hour which is more than 6 km distance.

Before running, I've went to Air Panas hotspring. I've try to swim but still not good. I can't breathe in the water for 5 second which means my stamina is still not good. Hot Spring is good for health and I love to visit it at least a month to rejuvenate my body. Other than running, swimming is also a good activity for our health. But as it is not free I can't do it regularly. I need to do some exercise before going to work to enhance my stamina.
How about your workout this week? Hopefully it is great too..

No comments

Powered by Blogger.