SCKLM 2017 Result


As expected, runner from Kenya dominated the Full Marathon 42 KM and Half Marathon for Men and Women category.
For Full Marathon, Cosmas Matolo Muteti win the game after clocked 2 hours 18 minutes 42 second.
In women category ELIZABERTH CHEPKANAN also from Kenya win after finished in 2 hours 36 minutes 13 seconds.


For half Marathon also runner from Kenya. John Muiruri Mburu win the event after clocked 1 hour 07 minutes and 13 second while Shieys Chepkosgei win the women category after clock 1 hour 21 minutes and 45 seconds.



Honestly, I'm not participated in this event. Maybe I'm not ready yet but I hope I could participate in SCKLM 2018 next year. Waiting for me KL.
For full result, click here
1) All result Full Marathon
2) All result Half Marathon
3) All result 10 Km

No comments

Powered by Blogger.